Version 0.57.0 of Rudiments, the C++ class library for developing systems and applications, is now available.
Not much new in this release, actually. Mainly fixes for sparc platforms and little-endian systems.
Full ChangeLog follows...
- fixed subtle bug in codegree::compareValue
- replaced several type-punned pointer dereferences with bytestring::copy() to avoid bus errors on sparc and other platforms that require assignments from aligned locations
- added filesystem::hostToLittlEndian/littleEndianToHost
- added missing __LITTLE_ENDIAN definitions to filedescriptor.cpp
- added minimal glibc-specific process::backtrace() method