Rudiments version 0.52 is now available.
The ChangeLog is fairly short though each item involved more work, on average, than usual.
Over the past few years, I've done some trans-compiler work. The codetree class is one result of all that. The compiler class is another. So are the new xmldomnode methods. The compiler class is really just a framework for plugins. The plugins, codetree, and xmldomnode do all the real work.
The rpcentry class has been removed. I only originally included it for the sake of completeness, but have had no occasion to use it in 15 years. The rest are bug fixes and cleanup.
Full (though short) ChangeLog follows:
- tweaked codetree's recursive break logic a bit
- added compiler class
- added case-insensitive methods to xmldomnode
- added methods to xmldomnode that operate on descendents (as opposed to just operating on direct children)
- added methods to xmldomnode for deleting, wrapping, unwrapping
- fixed dynamiclib::getError() bug on windows
- tweaked -Werror detection in configure script
- removed rpcentry class
- added file::setPermissions() methods