Rudiments Version 0.39 is now available.
This release features a few bug fixes and a few new methods that I'm not sure how I ever managed to live without:
- filedescriptor::getPeerAddress returns NULL now for non-inet sockets
- regularexpression::getSubstring* methods return const char *'s now
- calling xmldomnode::deleteAttribute() on a non-existent attribute name no longer crashes
- fixed a long standing memory leak in dictionary::clear()
- added charstring::safeCopy methods
- added xmldomnode::getTree and xmldomnode::print methods