Rudiments 0.46 is now available for download.
This release continues the march toward good support for Windows - lots of updates and fixes. I also made a minor change to one of the logger class helpers. ...and added a waitpid() wrapper. ...and some general cleanup. ...and maybe a few other minor changes. But that's all there is new in this release.
Full ChangeLog below:
- Updated filedestination::open to take a permissions parameter.
- Added deployment projects for windows.
- Tweaked make.batch install target to install 32-bit files under C:\Program Files (x86).
- Wrapped waitpid() in process class.
- Added #define _WINSOCKAPI_ before windows.h includes to prevent redefinition of winsock defs later.
- Fixed O_RDONLY detection on windows in file::openInternal.
- Fixed shared memory segment sizing error on windows.
- Fixed O_CREAT without O_EXCL bug on windows.
- Fixed backwards loaddependencies flag in dynamiclib for windows.
- Added file::eightDotThree.
- Added charstring::stripSet and updated charstring::strip to return true/false if stripping occurred or not.
- Removed stubs for unimplemented classes.