Rudiments 0.36 is available for general consumption.
This release features several compatibility-related updates, mostly under the hood.
- Various things work on various old SCO systems as well as Ultrix now.
- MSVC projects/solutions have been added and the classes that build cleanly have been included.
- All .C files were renamed to .cpp for compatibility with MSVC.
- Several changes were made to improve compatibility with MSVC.
- Methods that gave access to internal structures (such as pthread_mutex_t's or statfs's) all take and return void pointers now.
SQL Relay 0.45 requires Rudiments 0.36, so if you're updating SQL Relay, make sure to update Rudiments as well.